Yesterday was calmer, though with its ups and downs. Our social worker from Jewish Family Services, Nicole, came by. She's always very helpful to bounce ideas off. Today there is heavy rain, and the boys were sad we could not go to the park this morning. Being surprisingly fastidious, however, they accepted that one could not go out in the rain to play.
One of Elisey's highlights of the day is taking a bath. He loves the bath more than any child I know. Probably he finds it very soothing. He even likes to bend forward and have me gently pour water over his head with a cup. While I would not have predicted this, these a good moments.
Conversely, both of them when they are upset, tend to drop their trousers. In particular Dimcho, when he doesn't get his waym, will simply push down his pants and stand there in his underbants, sucking a finger (not his thumb) and looking both defiant and sad.
Another good thing is that Elisey enjoys very much climbing into my lap in the evening and we read a book, Dr. Seuss or Go, Dog! Go. He's almost memorized much of "One Fish, Two Fish," even though he doesn't understand the English, but he can count along in English. I would not have predicted that about him, but I am very glad about it.
Oops, a cry somewhere in the house. Gotta go.