Whew. I've literally not had time to post. Barely had time to check e-mail.
We have settled in, a bit. The boys are a little bit less rambunctious--they actually wear themselves out by 7 or 8 pm in the evening and are easy to put to bed the last few days. Keeping them in bed is a different matter; they've been waking up around 4 and wanting to get up and simply saying "Stay in bed" doesn't work. Their life in the orphanage was highly structured and highly controlled, and they are learning to negotiate a home with more freedom and more to explore and yet still many rules, not an easy task. And our task is to learn to be patient while teaching them.
Some things are strange. Elisey loves, loves, loves to take showers, asking several times a day when he will take his next shower, while Dimcho screams hysterically when we try to make him take a shower, even though we saw him take one at the orphanage.
I'll post more later, when I have the time and energy...