Today we went to sung eucharist at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, a massive gothic cathedral. It is an incredible space, and the recently restored organ was amazing. Quite a contrast from the satire of "The Book of Mormon."
After there we lunched at Balkanika, which really has become our favorite place. We ordered their beef stew which was amazing. The only thing we've had which was underwhelming was their leek bourek, but everything else, fantastic! And it's very low key which we like.
Then to a 3 pm showing of Sondheim's "Follies" on Times Square, starring Bernadette Peters. Terrific, and now I think we have become saturated with song, dance, and performance.
Our flight tomorrow morning is 9:30 (I hope), not too early but not too late. Although it stops in Chicago, it is the same flight the whole way, so there ought not to be any serious hiccoughs. I hope.